- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .01 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Mintage of only 7,500.
- Obverse: National Emblem of Fiji with face value and fineness.
- Reverse: Features an image of the Statue of Liberty and the year of issue is included.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Fiji government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins are sought after for their artistic value and low mintage. Add this Gold coin to your collection today!
The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886 and was designated as a National Monument in 1924.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.