- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Contains 0.25 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Obverse: The face of the coin highlights The Little Prince sitting on the edge of his book. The back of the coin represents the planet on which the Little Prince is sitting, as well as the stars and other planets. The title "The Little Prince" and the “RF” mention are also visible on this side.
- Reverse: The reverse features the logo for the 75th anniversary of The Little Prince. The title of the book "The Little Prince" is written in several languages: French, English, German and Japanese. This attests to the international scope of the work and the editorial phenomenon that the book is experiencing. The year 2021 and the face value are also present on this reverse.
Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Gold proof coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for someone that appreciates youth literature. Add this 2021 Gold €50 The Little Prince coin to your cart today!
This poetic and philosophical tale is an editorial phenomenon that is the most widely read and best-known work of French literature in the world. According to Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince is a children's book written for grown-ups: its reading levels offer pleasure and food for thought for readers of all ages, and everyone can see what suits them: a fairy tale or a philosophical tale. The author, an aviator, falls with his plane in the middle of the Sahara desert. While he is trying to repair his plane, a little boy appears and asks him to draw a sheep. The author also learns that this "little prince" comes from an asteroid where he has left three volcanoes and a rose. On Earth, he was able to talk with a fox who taught him that, to know, one must "tame", and that this makes things and people unique. "The essential is invisible to the eye," he says.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.