Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- A great piece of history in this Colonial Note from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and dated Oct. 25th, 1775.
- The denomination is Three Pence.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Extra Fine.
- Face: Displays the denomination. Features signatures that have faded over time.
- Back: Printed by Hall and Sellers of Philadelphia 1775.
Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
This note will make a nice addition to any Colonial currency collection. Colonial issues preceded the Continental Notes by many decades, and some are quite rare. These notes are in demand among collectors and rising in value due to the limited numbers printed. One of the last issues to be denominated in British coinage as we declared our Independence from Britain the previous year. Interestingly, printed on coarse blue paper to deter counterfeiting.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.