Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver Tetradrachm from the Seleucid Empire. 300-281 BC. 17.05 grams.
- NGC has certified this coin is in Very Fine condition.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 3/5.
- Obverse: Head of Herakles right wearing lion skin.
- Reverse: Zeus Aetophoros seated left, monogram in left field and below throne.
Protect your ancient coins by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Silver Tetradrachm from the Seleucid Empire to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.