Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1.56 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II with the Ghana denomination of 5 Cedis. An ornate border surrounds the effigy.
- Reverse: Features a colored image of Zina. She is holding an apple and a bird in her hands. She is surrounded by flowers and berries. All these symbolizes harvest and nourishment that she brings to people.
- This coin is legal tender in the Republic of Ghana.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A beautiful coin decorated with digital printing which greatly represents the powerful goddess of fertility and harvest. Add this Silver Antique Ziva coin to your cart today!
Ziva, the Slavic goddess of life and fertility. Some people also regard her as the ancient goddess of water, fruitfulness, and love.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in different sizes, shapes and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.