- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Mintage of 999.
- Contains 1 gram (0.0315 oz) oz of .9999 fine Gold and 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Gold Proof coin display the American Buffalo and the Silver Brilliant Uncirculated coin depicts the Indian Head.
- Reverse: Displays the Barbados coat of arms along with the face value and purity. The Golden Shield of the Arms carries two Pride of Barbados flowers (the National Flower) and the Bearded Fig Tree (ficus Citrifolia). On either side of the shield are the supporters-on the right is a dolphin symbolic of the fishing industry and on the left is a Pelican, after Pelican Island, a small outcrop later incorporated into the Deep Water Harbour development. Above the shield is a helmet and mantling and on a wreath is the arm and hand of a Bajan holding two crossed pieces of sugar cane symbolic of the sugar industry. The Coat of Arms carries the motto "Pride and Industry."
- Sovereign coin backed by the Barbados government.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A wonderful set for any collector that loves American history. Add this beautiful Indian Head & Buffalo set to your cart today!
In 2006, the United States Mint issued its first American Buffalo gold ounce.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.