Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .6425 oz of fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 2,500 coins.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Obverse: Depicts a view of the Champs-Elysées towards the Arc of Triumph. The avenue is illuminated by Christmas lights depicted in the trees, and the Flame of the Unknown Solider & the Concorde obelisk are also visible in the design. Gold deposits highlight the illuminations shown on the reverse.
- Reverse: Proposes a modern view of the Paris map. Above the design is the name of the series. The lower part of the coin bears the face value and year-date.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
Known as "The Most Beautiful Avenue in the World" the Champs Elysees stretches nearly 2 kilometers through the heart of Paris. Today, this avenue welcomes about 300,000 visitors a day and is full of culture and activities including the Tour de France, parades, and Christmas illuminations.
The Treasures of Paris Series
First released in 2016, this series depicts the gilded monuments of Paris. Common to the series, the reverse depicts the construction of the city of Paris through a contemporary vision.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.