|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 400 coins worldwide.
- Comes in a beautiful wooden box and with a certificate of authenticity. Wooden boxes may vary.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the coin's PR-70 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the Bird of Paradise perched on a branch.
- Reverse: Features the national emblem of Papua New Guinea, issuing date and face value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Papua New Guinea government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this historic Gold Bird of Paradise coin to your cart today!
The original coin was minted in Berlin in 1895 for the German colony of New Guinea and has become one of the most highly prized coins in the numismatic world.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.