- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
1 kilo Scottsdale Mint Silver bars are an ideal way to add to your Silver holdings, and these secondary market Silver bars can often be purchased at a lower premium than brand new bars.
- Contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Features a lion’s head (the symbol of the Scottsdale Mint) wearing a crown, along with the bar’s weight and purity.
- Reverse: Showcases a spiral pattern.
- Raised obverse and inset reverse allow the bars to perfectly stack on top of each other.
- Guaranteed by Scottsdale Mint.
Protect your Silver while in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel desiccants to your order.
Silver Bullion Bars are popular with collectors and investors for their Silver content, portability and ease of storage. Add these 1 kilo Scottsdale Silver bars to your cart today!
At times, Silver bars may tone due to the natural oxidation process that has no adverse effect on the value of the Silver. The 1 kilo Silver bars we sell as secondary market bars may have nicks or scratches and are priced accordingly.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.