- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains 1.76 oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Comes in the original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the carriage of Emperor Qin Shi Huang in a stylized Chinese landscape. Also featured is the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley surrounded by the name of the ruler, the issuing nation, the denomination, and the 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: Features the busts of three warriors of the Terracotta Army in Ultra High Relief detail along with the inscription "TERRACOTTA WARRIORS" at the top of the coin. Each of the three soldiers displays unique characteristics with detail that mimics the distinctive features found on the thousands of individually detailed soldiers in the Terracotta Army.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These exceptional Copper coins would be a perfect addition to any collection. Add this Terracotta Warriors Copper coin to your cart today!
The Terracotta Army is one of the world's greatest wonders dating back over 2,000 years. This army of over 8,000 life-size clay soldiers, horses, and chariots was found in the Chinese Emperor Qin Shi Huang's burial complex, placed there to serve as guards of his spirit in the afterlife. Each of the thousands of figures were designed with impressive detail and are said to represent some of the actual soldiers of the day. This expansive collection wasn't discovered until 1974 by farmers digging a well but has since then become one of the greatest archaeological sites in the world. The find has been praised as the Eighth Wonder of the World and became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987.
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.