Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- AV Goldengulden. Struck between 1372-1390 AD. Issue of Adolf Von Nassu.
- This coin comes with its original collectors ticket.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: King standing radiant holding sword and globus crucigar.
- Reverse: Hungarain Arms within a central shield.
Showcase your certified Medieval Gold Coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Gold Medieval coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 58|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.