- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
For the first time since their 1986 introduction, the Gold and Silver Eagles are expected to receive an updated design mid-year 2021. The anticipated design changes mark the beginning of a new era for these popular series. Act now to add the final issue of the classic design to your collection!
The U.S. Mint does not sell bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Final issue of the classic design!
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in U.S. Mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in Monster Boxes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by sculptor Miley Busiek, features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her hatchlings. 2021 is the last year of this classic design before being replaced by a new reverse mid-year 2021.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
- This coin has a neat Reverse strike thru Mint Error!
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
Add this 2021 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.