|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Population of 1 coin at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PR-66 Cameo condition.
- CAC certified to ensure the grade of the coin!
- Struck in Aluminum with a Reeded Edge.
- Obverse: Barber's Liberty Seated design. 13 stars around border, 1870 below.
- Reverse: Open agricultural wreath enclosing 1 / DOLLAR. STANDARD at border above.
Showcase your certified $1 Pattern Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this $1 Pattern Dollar graded PR-66 Cameo by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 66 Cameo|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.