|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Struck during the reign of Queen Anne (1702-1714).
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin's AU-50 condition.
- This coin has wonderful obverse and reverse azure blue rim toning.
- Obverse: Fourth bust of Queen Anne left, legend around.
- Reverse: Crowned shields in cross formation, plain angles. Divided date above.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1711 Silver Shilling to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 50|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.