Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Byzantine Empire Gold Solidus. 4.40 grams. Dimensions are approximately 20 mm.
- Graded Choice Almost Uncirculated by NGC authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Strike:3/5. Surface:4/5.
- This coin has been notated as having been clipped.
- Obverse: Heraclius and Hercalius Constantine as child facing. Cross in field.
- Reverse: Cross Potent on steps. VICTORIA AVG.
Protect and display your Gold Solidus in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
An attractive coin for being over 1,400 years old. Add this Byzantine Gold Solidus coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.