- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/20 oz (0.05 oz) of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual notes are housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Face: Features Lady Libertas — Latin for Liberty as represented by Eve. In this design, Eve is depicted as Aphrodite, the goddess of love. Instead of an apple, however, she is shown holding a pomegranate, a typical fruit of Nevada, In her right hand she holds a staff to represent vertical mining in Nevada. The tree to her right is a Bristlecone Pine, Nevada’s state tree. Surrounding Liberty are several Desert Big Horn Sheep, Nevada’s official state animal.
- Back: Blank.
- Not legal tender.
- Made in the United States.
This new and innovative way to own Gold allows you to diversify your wealth at an affordable price point. Add this Gold note to your cart today!
These unique notes include a precise amount of Gold between layers of durable polyester. In this form, Gold is more convenient, affordable, versatile and trustworthy than ever before.
The precise quantity of Gold is verified through rigorous testing by the manufacturer and independent laboratories.
When Gold is in such thin sheets, it is easier to authenticate than Gold hidden within a coin or bar. Each of these notes is printed with high resolution, full-color text and graphics. The result is a new, beautiful way to use Gold for artistic, commemorative and branding purposes.
The Goldback is meant to be the best physical currency for retaining value. The goal is for people to be able to pay for anything with the Goldback.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:San Jose, CA
Date:Feb 3, 2022
I really love the fifty denomination bill for New Hampshire. It’s the larger size gold foil in the series, but not too large. It also has a better range of colors then the smaller denominations in my opinion, but it has nothing to do with quality as much as what the creators came up with.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.