- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Illustrated by Australian artist Elise Martinson, this series is inspired by dreamy newborn basket photography, a trend adored by parents all the world over.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin will be presented in an illustrated shipper with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the coin’s monetary denomination and year-date appear on the obverse.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse depicts a cute baby kangaroo asleep in a fleece-lined nest surrounded by colorful Australian native flowers and wildlife. The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark also appears on the reverse with the coin’s weight and purity.
This would be the perfect gift to show someone how much you care. Add this 1/2 oz Silver Dreaming Down Under Proof coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 7, 2021
The coin is very artist and with mintage being low for a series. Ibought three and then turn around and bought another three. This would also make a great gift for a baby shower, Easter or any other Occasion.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.