1929 (A-Boston) $5.00 Brown Seal FRBN VF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsA nice note with normal wear for the grade. A pleasing circulated note!
- Five Dollar denomination of National Currency or Federal Reserve Bank Note.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated notes from series 1929 in Very Fine condition with typical wear for the grade.
- Face: Features a portrait of Abraham Lincoln.
- Back: Displays an engraving of the Lincoln Memorial.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add one of these collectible pieces of currency to your cart today!
Jones/Woods signatures—Friedberg #1850-A.
Federal Reserve Bank Notes are a great part of history that can enhance any U.S. paper money collection and distinguished by their brown seal and serial numbers. These Brown Seal issues were an emergency measure used during the Great Depression as a means of getting more currency into circulation that was backed by government bonds.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.