Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- All struck in 1913 during the reign of King George V (1910-1936).
- Certified by PCGS and encapsulated in sealed holders to protect your investment.
- Threepence in MS-66 condition. Mintage of 240,000 coins.
- Sixpence in MS-66 condition. Mintage of 560,000 coins.
- Shilling in MS-66 condition. Mintage of 8,800,000 coins.
- 2 Shilling in MS-64 condition. Mintage of 2,100,000 coins.
- Obverse: Bust of King George left.
- Reverse: Date and denomination surrounded by wreath. 1 Shilling and 2 Shilling tree separates date.
- Set contains approximately .6209 oz of Silver.
- KM-10, KM-11, KM-12, KM-13.
Protect and display your Great Britain Silver set in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful Colonial Silver set to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.