|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$2.99||$3.02||$3.11|
|20 - 99||$2.69||$2.72||$2.80|
|100 - 499||$2.39||$2.41||$2.49|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This Copper round offers collectible Copper appeal to one of the most recognizable and beloved designs in all of American coinage, featuring a beautiful rendition of James Earle Fraser's 1913 Buffalo Nickel design.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 rounds are packaged in sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in boxes. All other rounds come in protective packaging.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: A rendition of James Earle Fraser’s acclaimed 1913 Buffalo Nickel design of an American Buffalo at profile.
- Reverse: Intricate shield design consisting of the eagle’s wings behind an American shield. An American flag is featured above the wings and shield, surrounded by ring of rope and the Copper weight and purity.
- Not a legal tender coin. Replica only.
Protect and display your Copper round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These popular 1 AVDP oz Copper Buffalo Nickel Rounds feature Native American icons that are rich, proud and embedded in American history. Add one to your cart today!
Due to natural oxidation these bars may exhibit some toning which has no adverse effect on the value of these rounds.
About 9Fine Mint
APMEX, Inc., an industry leader for more than 15 years, wanted to bring competitively priced Silver products into the marketplace that could be manufactured using clean technology. After years spent researching different techniques, we were able to launch 9Fine Mint and create a modern take on a truly classic production process.
All 9Fine Mint products are made entirely in the United States, from design to minting to packaging. These 1 oz 9Fine Mint Copper Rounds boast .999 fine Copper and each is highly affordable, giving you the best in quality and presentation without breaking the bank.
Widely considered a tertiary commodity compared to Gold and Silver, Copper has gained popularity over the last few years. Copper prices are largely tied to the housing industry, with nearly half of all Copper supply being used in the construction of a home. On average, your home may contain up to 439 pounds of Copper. Copper is actually the third most used metal in the world, with most being consumed in industrial fields, such as housing and now, electric vehicles. The largest Copper mines come from Chile, with the next highest being Peru. Browse our large assortment of Copper rounds from popular mints and manufacturers from around the world. APMEX guarantees the quality of all Copper bullion that it sells.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.