Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Ten Dollar denomination of National Currency or Federal Reserve Bank Note.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated notes from series 1929 in Extra Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of Alexander Hamilton.
- Back: An engraving of the Treasury Building.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Federal Reserve Bank Notes are a great part of history that can enhance any U.S. paper money collection and distinguished by their brown seal and serial numbers. Add one of these collectible pieces of currency to your cart today!
Although over 1.5 million of these were printed for St. Louis, this is a much more elusive issue than their contemporary Green Seal (FRN) counterparts that were issued for the St. Louis district.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review