- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Now sold out at the mint!
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- To capture the depth and detail of the design, the coin is struck in high relief to a rimless format and features an antique finish.
- Coin comes encapsulated but does not include a mint issued box certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, and the 2016 year-date.
- Reverse: Depicts a kangaroo hopping across the Australian landscape with a lizard perched on a rock in the foreground. The design also includes the Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this highly sculptural 2 oz Silver High Relief Kangaroo to your cart today!
The kangaroo is the largest marsupial surviving on earth today. The animal’s distinctive style of movement, hopping on its hind legs whilst using its large, muscular tail for balance, means it is one of the only animals which are unable to move backwards easily. An unofficial symbol of Australia, the kangaroo features in the Australian national emblem alongside the emu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.