|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Roman Empire Silver Denarius of Augustus 18-16 BC.
- Approximate specifications 18 mm, 3.96 grams. Struck at a mint in Spain.
- Graded Extra Fine by NGC which protects the condition of the coin.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Notated with some surface marks.
- Obverse: Bare headed bust of Augustus. "SPQE IMP CAESARI AVG COS XI TRI POT VI".
- Reverse: Parthian Arch. Triumphal Arch with three bays topped with quadriga. "CIVIB ET SIGN MILIT A PART RECVPER.
- RIC I 137.
Protect and display your Roman coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Silver coin from the Roman Empire to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.