Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
It was the first fine Silver numismatic coin struck at the Winnipeg facility, and its distinctive “W” mint mark and burnished (matte) finish set it apart. You’ll find the same Silver Maple Leaf design and “W” mint mark on this 2021 fine silver collectible, but with a new coin finish that was inspired by the Winnipeg facility’s striking exterior.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a black clamshell box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 8,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the iconic maple leaf from our first bullion coin, the 1979 Gold Maple Leaf bullion coin designed by Master Engraver Walter Ott; to this day, the design remains in use on all Maple Leaf bullion coins. The reverse features a "W" mint mark to the left of the leaf stem, indicating that this numismatic coin was struck at our Winnipeg facility rather than in Ottawa, where our numismatic coins are typically struck. On both the reverse and obverse, the coin’s tailored specimen finish was inspired by our Winnipeg facility’s striking exterior, with straight lines in the background meeting on an angle in the center.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A “made in Manitoba” Silver Maple Leaf with a new tailored specimen finish! Add this 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf W Mint Mark Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.