Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins will be delivered in a capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts the Democratic Republic of Congo coat of arms and the denomination. Included is the year of issue, face value, fineness and weight.
- Reverse: Features a colorful image of a Wooly Mammoth in a river. He is surrounded by hunters with spears. In the background is a mountain range and natural wild grasses. Wooly Mammoths had long shaggy coats and extra-long tusks. Included is the years he roamed the earth and year of issue.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Congo government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on owning the first coin in 2021 in this series. Add one of these Wooly Mammoth coins to your collection today!
Wooly Mammoths were ancestors of the modern elephant. These beasts went extinct more than 10,000 years ago.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.