Only $79.99 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This North America APMEXclusive® has a mintage of only 2,000 coins worldwide. This is the fourth coin and the first 2021 coin in the Prehistoric Life Series.
- Limited mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Contains 1/2 gram of .999 fine Gold.
- Coins come in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts the Democratic Republic of Congo coat of arms and the denomination. Included is the year of issue, face value, fineness and weight.
- Reverse: Features an image of a Wooly Mammoth in a river. He is surrounded by hunters with spears. In the background is a mountain range and natural wild grasses. Wooly Mammoths had long shaggy coats and extra-long tusks. Included is the years he roamed the earth and year of issue.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Congo government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on owning the fourth coin in this popular series. Add one of these Wooly Mammoth Gold coins to your collection today!
Wooly Mammoths were not only covered with thick fur but also had four inches of solid fat underneath their skin, which would help protect them in the Arctic.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.