Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited edition presentation of 775 worldwide.
- Contains .25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the fifth effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, design by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Depicts the iconic Britannia, facing the wind as waves crash around her. Her trident is planted into the rocks, and the shield on her arm depicts an image of the head of a lion.
- Sovereign coin backed by British government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this artistic coin to your cart today!
The Royal Mint Britannia:
Britannia is the female personification of Britain, an enduring symbol that has appeared on coinage for centuries. Throughout shifts in art and politics, technology and popular culture, she has reflected the spirit and values of the nation.
The Britannia Collection from The Royal Mint has become known for showcasing various artists, who create their own interpretation of the icon. For 2021, artist P.J. Lynch celebrates the unwavering spirit of the nation, with the Britannia illustrating innovation while staying true to her legacy. The design features a strong silhouette of the Britannia, following a long line of interpretations of the famous figure.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.