- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of 500 pieces.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Each coin is numbered on the edge.
- Obverse: Features an image of the Chinese Mulong tower as well as the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts in ultra high relief images of Admiral Zheng He with navigational charts in hand. In the background is a baochuan, a large wooden ship. A porcelain insert is next to Zheng He.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on owning the first coin of this amazing series. Add this 2 oz Zheng He to your cart today.
Zheng He was an explorer and commander in chief of the Chinese fleet. His first expedition was in 1405 and he led nearly 300 ships and 28 thousand people.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.