Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 15,000 coins worldwide.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 come in plastic tubes. Multiples of 250 come in Monster Boxes.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Displays Mickey Mouse and Goofy. Also included is the metal content, purity and Disney copyright for further authentication.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
This limited mintage coin celebrates your favorite Disney characters. Add this 1 oz Silver Mickey Mouse and Goofy coin to your cart today!
Disney and Goofy
Goofy first appeared in 1932 as Dippy Dawg in the cartoon short Mickey's Revue. Originally appearing older than he does today, Goofy was later redesigned by Disney to his present form where he made frequent excursions with his two pals Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. Originally voiced by Pinto Colvig, Goofy's clumsy mannerisms and iconic "ah-hyuck!" were said to have been influenced by a "ginny, half-backed village nitwit" that Colvig knew from Jacksonville, Oregon, his hometown.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.