- Product Details
Product DetailsSeries 1929 $100 National Currency notes are more commonly referred to as a Federal Reserve Bank Note.
- Highest denomination issued in this type.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated notes from series 1929 in Very Fine condition.
- Face: Features a portrait of Benjamin Franklin.
- Back: An engraving of Independence Hall.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Federal Reserve Bank Notes are a great part of history that can enhance any U.S. paper money collection and are distinguished by their brown seal and serial numbers. Add one of these collectible pieces of currency to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.