- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $2 FRN's are from the Atlanta district.
- Original pack of 6 notes.
- Like new notes from series 1995.
- These notes will be in Crisp Uncirculated condition with a few minor handling bumps.
- Face: A portrait of President Thomas Jefferson.
- Back: The new engraving of John Trumbull's famous painting "Declaration of Independence".
- Withrow/Rubin signatures—Friedberg #1936-F.
Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
The deuce was revived in 1976 as a Federal Reserve Note and issued on April 13, 1976—Thomas Jefferson's 200th birthday. This was part of the American Bi-centennial celebration. Although they were issued in large numbers, they never really circulated, and became nice collectors items as mementos of that great national celebration! These notes are nice pieces of history that can easily be added to any currency collection.
Series 1995 $2 FRN's were printed at the Fort Worth, Texas facility of the Bureau of Engraving & Printing. Except for the special Millennium notes, the only 1995 notes printed for circulation were for the Atlanta district.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.