Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a framed box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Strict limited mintage of only 500 coins.
- Obverse: The effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of $5, and at the bottom is the year of 2021.
- Reverse: An image of a mermaid with part of her above the water and the rest below the waterline. In the water you can see colorful fish and plants.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Protect your capsules and coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A beautiful proof coin struck with the highest craftsmanship. Add this Silver Proof Mermaid Coin to your cart today!!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes includes animals, lucky coins, and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issues.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.