- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 1,000 coins worldwide.
- Smartminting© used.
- Comes in a box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Mongolian coat of arms emblem, face value, issuing country and weight and fineness of the Silver.
- Reverse: Features a high relief partially colored image of Napoleon Bonaparte in his famous hat and signature soldier uniform over a proof background. Also featured is the 2021 year-date, and the inscription "NAPOLEON BONAPARTE".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Mongolia government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding a pack of cotton gloves to your order.
A coin that pays tribute to one of the most influential men in history. Add this 2021 Mongolia 1 oz Silver Napoleon Bonaparte coin to your cart today!
Napoleon Bonaparte, also known as Emperor Napoleon I, was a military and political leader of France. He is remembered for revolutionizing military organization and training, sponsoring the Napoleonic Code, reorganizing education, and establishing a long-lived concordat with the papacy. Napoleon's reforms had a major impact on the institutions of France and much of western Europe.
CIT Silver Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.