Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Must remain in their sealed packaging to be eligible for the FirstStrike® designation.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed image of the Millennium Falcon, which is polished and frosted. This is set against a lightly frosted background featuring the Rebel Alliance logo. The reverse also features the metal weight, purity, stamp of the Lucasfilm Ltd. copyright and New Zealand Mint logo for further authentication.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Secure your Silver Millennium Falcon coin by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Coin collectors and Star Wars fans alike will enjoy this unique coin for its portrayal of the fastest ship in the galaxy! Add this 2021 Niue 1 oz Ag $2 Millennium Falcon coin in MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® packaging to your cart today!
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® 2021 Niue 1 oz Ag $2 Millennium Falcon Coin.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors’ confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.