|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 gram of .999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Smartminting© used.
- Comes in a capsule and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Mongolian coat of arms emblem, face value, issuing country and weight and fineness of the Gold.
- Reverse: Features a high relief partially colored image of Napoleon Bonaparte in his famous hat and signature soldier uniform over a proof background. Also featured is the 2021 year-date, and the inscription "NAPOLEON BONAPARTE".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Mongolia government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding a pack of cotton gloves to your order.
A coin that pays tribute to one of the most influential men in history. Add this 2021 Mongolia 1/2 gram Gold Napoleon Bonaparte coin to your cart today!
Napoleon Bonaparte, also known as Emperor Napoleon I, was a military and political leader of France. He is remembered for revolutionizing military organization and training, sponsoring the Napoleonic Code, reorganizing education, and establishing a long-lived concordat with the papacy. Napoleon's reforms had a major impact on the institutions of France and much of western Europe.
CIT Gold Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Gold coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 19, 2021
Not a bad coin to have. However when compared to the St. Helena coin of the same size and subject, this fall a bit short. That said this coin is not a bad investment for your collection. the lettering is Very unique which give it a step up among other coins of the same subject. My suggestion is get the 1oz silver coin to better see the subject. I still give it a 5 out of 5 for its uniqueness.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.