Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains 28.28 grams of cupro-nickel, does not include any Precious Metal content.
- Brilliant Uncirculated coin comes in a display holder, with fold-out packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 5 pounds.
- Reverse: Features a design of a posy filled with thistles, daffodils, roses and shamrocks. Also included is the inscription, "My Heart and My Devotion", as well as the years "1926" and "2021".
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this special 2021 Cupro-Nickel Brilliant Uncirculated 95th Birthday of The Queen coin to your cart today!
Queen Elizabeth II:
The Royal Mint is celebrating Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II's 95th birthday. She is the first British monarch to reach a 95th birthday, which lands on April 21st. These special coins to mark this momentous occasion all bear the inscription "My Hear and My Devotion", referencing the promise the Queen made in her 1957 speech.
The Royal Mint:
The Royal Mint is the official mint of the United Kingdom, and has a rich history spanning over 1,100 years. The Mint offers unique and innovate product to celebrate traditions, moments, and offers a wide variety of collectible and investment coins. They are well-known for their flagship Britannia products, and also produce coinage for the United Kingdom.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.