Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Imposing Icons series invites you to get up close and personal with Canada’s wild animal icons. The picture-perfect wildlife portrait is backed by an engraved view of the landscape they inhabit—it’s like you’re taking a photo and the animal suddenly steps into your shot. And given the coin’s 50 mm diameter, there’s plenty of room for a finely detailed depiction of a nose-to-nose meeting. It might be your closest wildlife encounter yet! Coin Highlights:
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 2,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Designed by artist Maurade Baynton, the reverse features a selectively coloured, close-up view of the white-tailed deer (Odocoileus virginianus). The finely engraved backdrop showcases the forest, one of the deer’s many habitats in Canada.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A unique keepsake for anyone to cherish for a lifetime, add this 2021 2 oz Silver Imposing Icons White-tailed Deer coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.