Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic bags.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Multiples of 100 come in 100-count bags.
- Multiples of 500 come in 500-count bags.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- 1921 (only) U.S. Mint issues from the following mint:
* S – San Francisco
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar Collection in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
These problem-free common date coins retain their original design elements and exhibit honest wear. Add this last year of the Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
The Morgan Dollar holds a special place in U.S. coinage as it was the first coin to feature Lady Liberty with an American look, rather than the traditional Greek style. Her cap is adorned with wheat and cotton as a tribute to America's agricultural history.
The image of the eagle was also updated for the Morgan Dollar, showing a proportionally correct eagle with beautifully designed feathers. He carries an olive branch, showing America's desire for peace, and is perched atop a bundle of arrows, signifying America's readiness to defend her borders against attack.
The Morgan Dollar flooded the markets from 1878-1904. Nearly two decades after production halted, the Morgan Dollar was seen again for one year only, in 1921, due to a renewed desire for this iconic, beautiful design.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.