- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains approximately 0.2418 ounces of fine Gold in a beautiful proof finish.
- Limited mintage of only 750 coins!
Packaged in a presentation box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Obverse: Depicts bust of George Washington facing right. Below the bust is the artist's name, "Duvivier Paris F". Bottom of the coin inscribes "COMITIA AMERICANA", which means in Latin "The American Congress". Around the edge of the coin inscribes "GEORGIO WASHINGTON SVMPREMO DVCI EXERCITVVM ADSERTORI LIBERTATIS", which can be translated as "The American Congress to George Washington, General-in-Chief of the armies, the defender of freedom."
- Reverse: Washington, on Dorchester Heights, leading four officers towards Boston. To the right of the coin is a fort, cannons to the British ships fleeing.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This beautiful Gold coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for anyone who loves American History. Add this 2021 Gold €50 Great Dates of Humanity Washington Before Boston coin to your cart today!
The history of American Independency began when the American War of Independence broke out in 1775, when disagreements between American colonists and the British government arose. At that time, an American army was formed and lead by George Washington. The siege of Boston was the first phase of the war of independence, where New England surrounded the city of Boston to prohibit movement of the British troops. After months of siege, George Washington and the American colonists forced the British to withdraw by sea.
The Declaration of Independence of the United States was voted by American colonists and issued on July 4, 1776, which outlined the colonists' motivations for seeking independence.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.