Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Population of 4 coins at this grade level with 2 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-50 (Brown) condition.
- Minted in America intended for U.S. circulation.
- Obverse: Bust of King George facing left with a laurel wreath around his head.
- Reverse: Very common to be poorly struck with the date 1787 below.
Showcase your certified Vermont Britannia by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Vermont Britannia graded AU-50 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 50|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.