|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in Copper. The strike through has obstructed the date struck from 1797-1800.
- Graded and guaranteed XF-45 by NGC, one of the two major, independent grading services.
- NGC has notated that this coin has a double struck mint error.
- Obverse: Liberty head left. "REPUBLIQUE FRANCAIS".
- Reverse: UN CENTIME L'AN.....
- Struck at the Paris Mint.
- KM 646.
Protect and display your French coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this French coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Extra Fine - 45|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||A - Paris|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.