- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS certification guarantees and protects the perfect PR-70 condition of each coin.
- First Day of Issue designation certifies that these coins were among the very first released from the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young. This is the final issue with the classic reverse before the series receives its first-ever redesign mid-2021.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
- Low mintage limits add to the collectible appeal of this set!
- 1 oz - 12,700 coins
- 1/2 oz - 9,800 coins
- 1/4 oz - 10,900 coins
- 1/10 oz - 16,200 coins
The classic Gold Eagle design gains even more collectibility with the Proof striking of each coin. Add this beautiful 2021 Proof Gold American Eagle set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.