Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum, minted in beautiful proof finish.
- Certified a perfect PF-70 by NGC, and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- The special NGC label is hand signed by Edmund C. Moy, the 38th. Director of the United States Mint
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Features an eagle soaring over the horizon with the sun in the background (20th Anniversary design).
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.