|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- PCGS encapsulation protects the perfect MS-70 grade of the coin, and also includes the exclusive Royal Australian Mint label.
- The First Strike designation guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins, with only a limited amount available in this certified packaging in a perfect 70 grade.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features two Fraser's Dolphins leaping out of the sea, against the horizon. Also included is the metal content and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your PCGS certified Silver Dolphin coin in a wooden slab box.
This certified 2021 1 oz Silver Dolphin coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. The certification by PCGS adds even more authentication to this beautiful Australian coin. Add this 2021 1 oz Silver Dolphin MS-70 PCGS First Strike coin to your cart today!
Silver Dolphin Series
The Dolphin is a beloved animal depicted in many cultures, and are also native to Australian waters. Royal Australian Mint and APMEX partnered to release the Dolphin series, in both Gold and Silver. In various cultures, the Dolphin symbolizes happiness, power and protection. The Fraser's Dolphin are typically found in deep, tropical waters, and have a distinct side stripe from their eye to their flipper. These dolphins tend to travel in packs of 10 to 100, and are known to be splashy swimmers.
Royal Australian Mint
The Royal Australian Mint is known for minting superb quality Gold and Silver coins, with limited mintages. Their popular Domed Proof coin series have quickly sold out at the Mint, increasing the collectibility of the series. This Gold and Silver Dolphin Brilliant Uncirculated series brings the same approach the Mint has on their Proof coins to the Dolphin bullion series.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.