Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Here is a nice Colonial Note from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania dated April 10, 1777.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency holder and graded Almost Uncirculated.
- Printed by John Dunlap of Philadelphia in the denomination of 20 Shillings.
- Face: Obligation and signatures.
- Back: "TO COUNTERFEIT IS DEATH!"
Nice little flecks of mica attest to this note's originality. Add this 20 Shillings Pennsylvania note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.