Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Extremely limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide, with even less coins graded a perfect MS-70 FirstStrike® by PCGS.
- FirstStrike® designation guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the Mint.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide, and PCGS encapsulation also includes the exclusive Royal Australian Mint label.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features two Fraser's dolphin leaping out of the sea, against the horizon. Also included is the metal content and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This 2021 .999 fine Gold coin continues the popular Dolphin bullion series from Royal Australian Mint, in a PCGS-certified version. Don't miss your opportunity to add the 2021 1 oz Gold Dolphin MS-70 PCGS (FirstStrike®) coin to your cart today!
Gold Dolphin Series
The Dolphin is a beloved animal depicted in many cultures, and are also native to Australian waters. Royal Australian Mint and APMEX partnered to release the Dolphin series, in both Gold and Silver. In various cultures, the Dolphin symbolizes happiness, power and protection. The Fraser's Dolphin are typically found in deep, tropical waters, and have a distinct side stripe from their eye to their flipper. These dolphins tend to travel in packs of 10 to 100, and are known to be splashy swimmers.
Royal Australian Mint
The Royal Australian Mint is known for minting superb quality Gold and Silver coins, with limited mintages. Their popular Domed Proof coin series have quickly sold out at the Mint, increasing the collectibility of the series. This Gold and Silver Dolphin Brilliant Uncirculated series brings the same approach the Mint has on their Proof coins to the Dolphin bullion series.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.