- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Mintage of only 9,800 coins!
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue designation certifies that this example was among the first shipped from the U.S. Mint on release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young. This is the last issue in this series to feature this classic design.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a half ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2021-W 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.