2000 Great Britain Gold Sovereign MS-67 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Beautiful Great Britain Gold Sovereign struck in 2000 and graded MS-67 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. These Gold Sovereigns bear the limited "Millennium 1st Strike" labels.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulated and graded MS-67 by PCGS.
- The PCGS holder bears the special Millennium First Strike Designation and Union Jack label.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St George mounted on a horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Showcase your certified British Gold coin by adding a display or gift box to your order.
Add one of the very first British Gold Sovereigns of the new millennium to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.