Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
It was, and remains, an inspiring symbol of Canadian ingenuity and engineering excellence – especially on this 99.99% fine Silver coin, which salutes the innovators whose ideas provided the blueprint for the Arrow’s achievements.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a clamshell box with a black beauty box and includes certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Stephen Quick, your coin’s reverse is inspired by technical drawings of the Avro CF-105 Arrow. It features a mix of cross-sectional plan and three-view drawings, while the rendering of the Arrow in perspective shows the beauty of the aircraft’s design.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A must-have for aviation enthusiasts! Add this 2021 Canada 1 oz Silver Avro Arrow coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.