- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 2,021 coins.
- The coin is inserted into a globe.
- Comes in a case along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and includes country of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features a colorized heart shaped hot air balloon floating through the Swiss Alps, along with the 2021 year-date under the basket of the balloon.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your globe with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The globe itself is produced in Vienna by the Perzy family business who invented the globes in the 19th century. The premium globes are handcrafted, made of highest quality glass and filled with pure alpine water. Add this 2021 Cook Islands Silver Love Globe coin to your cart today!
Snow Globe Series
This eye-catching series presents one of the most unique coin concepts that makes numismatics appealing and fascinating to the general public and to an entirely new group of collectors. The series made its debut in 2017 with the launch of the Cherry Blossom Globe, which was the first numismatic snow globe to exist. Since its initial launch, this series has continued to be popular, with every launch selling out at the mint.
CIT Silver Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.